Machu Picchu: Doorway into the Unknowable
A Carlos Castaneda’s Tensegrity® Premier Event
Peru — October 26 – November 4, 2019
A 10-Day All-inclusive Deep Exploration into a Dimensional Portal of Inca Shamanism
“Don Juan talked about the known, unknown, and the unknowable. He told of how the known is what we deal with day to day and defined the unknown as something that is veiled from man… but which, nonetheless, is within man’s reach. The unknowable, on the other hand, is the indescribable, the unthinkable, the unrealizable. It is something that will never be known to us, and yet it is there, dazzling in its vastness.”
— Carlos Castaneda, Fire From Within
- Tensegrity® workshop – movement, dreaming and expanding perception practices from ancient Mexico
- Tensegrity® practices during the tour – visit these sites from the view of the seers who dreamt and built them
- Inca Shamanic Ceremonies, Rituals, Stories and Practice Events not normally available to the public
- Accommodations and meals
- Transportation to and from all sites
- Price based on double-occupancy
Registration does not include
- International flight transportation and arrival tax
- Bank wire transfer fees
- Not mentioned services or meals
- All personal expenses or meals
Registration Change Fee:
Any request to change from one registration package option to another is subject to availability. If the request is approved, a change fee of US $200 will be due in addition to any difference in package price on the date of approval and as stated by the administration.
If cancellation is made before May 21, 2019 there is a cancellation fee equal to 40% of your registration package.
If cancellation is made between May 21, 2019 to August 21, 2019 there is a cancellation fee equal to 60% of your registration package.
If cancellation is made between August 22, 2019 to November 4, 2019 there is a cancellation fee equal to 100% of your registration package.
You have not selected any offers. To sell your products, please add one or more offers in the admin.